Skin is a delicate organ of the body and it needs to be taken care of and protected all the time. Busy lifestyle of most of the people today does not permit detailed skin care. Hence it is necessary to follow some basic routine skin care tips to keep the skin in a beautiful condition.
Different types of skins, oily, dry and normal need varied kind of care. All one needs to do is understand their skin type and continue to care for it likewise. Regular skin care tips need to become a part of daily regime so that the skin continues to look beautiful and nourished all the time.
- Always protect your skin from the sun. Regular exposure to the harmful rays of the sun can lead to quicker wrinkling of the skin, appearance of age spots and it could also cause other skin problems.
- Use of a sunscreen lotion should be made a compulsion for both men and women. A SPF 15 lotion is the least you are advised to wear when you move out under the sun. Regular application of the sunscreen will be required if you are swimming or perspiring.
- It is best to look for a cover when the sun is nice and bright.
- Some really effective skin care tips include the usage of a hat under the sun and also wear sun protective cloths, which will not expose your skin to the bright sun.
- Always keep your skin moisturized by using a good moisturizer or any home remedy. Moist skin looks healthier and fresher, soft and supple. This shall also delay all signs of aging.
- Some essential skin care tips advice, smokers to stop smoking. Smoking makes the skin look older and contributes to wrinkles. This habit damages the tiny blood vessels in the in the outer layer of the skin, decreasing blood flow. So it is best to quit smoking with medical help.
- Treat your skin with love. Do not over expose it to hot water and steam. Try and limit your bath time, as this will take away the essential oils of the skin.
- Shave carefully using a shaving gel or lotion. This will avoid any damage to the skin and also protect from dryness and irritation of the skin.
- Your skin is delicate, never rub it always pat dry with a towel.
- Eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables will do wonders to your skin. Whole grain and lean proteins are will also help your skin be healthy.
- Always drink 7-9 glasses of water per day, to prevent the skin from dehydrating.
- Stress in your personal and professional life can have a direct effect on your skin, making it more sensitive. This can lead to an acne breakout or other skin problems. Therefore stress management is essential.
- Sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
It is understandable that by following some simple skin care tips one can always have a soft and fresh looking skin.