Due to stress and rough life style our skins get affected and show sign of age. One should take some time to take care of the skin and this can be done without going for costly creams and treatments. Natural or home care will be the best treatment for the skin. It will also not cause any side effects.
Anti aging home remedy tips
- Apply raw potato water over your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash your face with natural temperature water. It helps in removing wrinkles and fine lines of face. Do not use face wash or soap
- Take raw coconut juice or milk and apply it over your face and neck. It as an anti aging medicine and gives shinny and glowing skin.
- Apply a mixture of olive oil and turmeric powder over the face every day in the morning.
- Prepare a paste of small amount of egg white, honey, rose water and milk. Apply it over the face and leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse your face with water. Don’t use cold or hot water to wash the face. The water should be at normal room temperature.
- Papaya is a good source for anti aging treatment. It contains high amount of antioxidants which removes the dead skin and moisturizes the skin.
- Use of honey is good for skin especially as an anti aging source. Prepare a mixture of rose and honey and apply it over your face and neck and leave it for 25-30 minutes. Wash your wash with normal temperature water.
- Apply cucumber water over your face. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and rinse your face with water.
- Apply pineapple pulp over your face and neck. It helps in skin tightening and reducing the lines over face.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder, lemon juice and tomato juice. Apply it over your face at least two to three times in a week.
- Take one egg, some honey, lemon juice, powder of green tea and add any fruit like papaya, banana etc. Apply the mixture over your face and leave for 25-30 minutes. This will moisturize your skin and make it tight.
- Prepare the powder of mustard oil add some rose water and powdered turmeric not more than ½ -1 teaspoon. Make a paste and apply it on your face. Leave it for ½ hour; now wash your face with water.
- Take cow or buffalo milk and dip one cotton ball in it and apply it over your face. This will remove dirt.
- Massage your face with curd and apricot powder for 5-10 minutes. This will help in removing dead skin and tighten your skin.
- Drink plenty of water daily and exercise daily. It is good for healthy body and skin.
- Protect your skin from sun or UV directly. This may damage your skin.
- Get sound sleep daily and avoid excess stress. It is good for your body and skin.
- Don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol they will harm your skin and body.
- Eat plenty of green vegetable and fruits.